Saturday, March 13, 2010

A Separate Peace

If I am going to ask myself a question, it should be, "What kind of company am I to myself?" I can never treat others differently than I treat myself. It is never this or that. Having a different physical body than you, I assume that I am different from you, but I am not, it is impossible. I must try to see this, for this is where it begins, this is where the origin of the cure lies, within myself. Stay close to yourself. Do not divide the mind by comparison of how things used to be, how they should be or how you wish they would be. This reveals a divided mind. Stay close to you, in the here and now. The awareness of any state, in it's origin, can be stamped out by refusing to comply and drift away with it. blessings, r

No comments:

Post a Comment