Tuesday, March 16, 2010

No More Street Corners

There are no more street corners from which I can stand and yell out. I can longer insist that I stand out from others. There are epic battles awaiting me, yet, like most, I want to cradle myself with new causes and resurrected doctrines because they are easy and they keep me from the real work which lies within and about myself. I must look at my own cancers, but I choose not to and the enemy waits, the enemy works and is feverishly plotting like a termite, unseen from me, to sanctify my demise. There are great rewards ahead, but they can only be appreciated through knowledge and suffering. I am sorry it is this way, but this is how most will come about it. Knowledge, is power. Suffering is not the prize and does me little good, unless I use it to the advancement of a higher order. An order that is spark by knowledge and knowledge when gained in the presence of suffering is a lasting phenomena. My aim should not be to earn titles, but to continue to peel the layers of bigotry and ego. They are the satans and prevent access to any real life. Look at yourself. You say you are clean from this or that, yet, you are still using to your advantage what society permits. Oh you Bigots! You still do not see and you understand nothing! blessings, r

No comments:

Post a Comment