Sunday, March 28, 2010

In Regards to Religion...

In most times, I would have been better served sleeping that extra hour. In regards to it's true purpose, I find this more in line to my inspiration....

How can I begin to wake up?

Watch yourself in daily action. Just quietly observe whatever you do, say, think, feel. Neither condemn nor approve what you see, but simply look at it without judgment. Mentally stand back a short distance from yourself and look at your daily actions, just as if you were casually observing a stranger. One result will be the faint feeling that you are not at all the person you have taken yourself to be. This is the start of a fantastic adventure, and the beginning of a totally new life.

What is my goal?

To find yourself.

Blessings, r

No comments:

Post a Comment