Thursday, June 18, 2009

wealth

I have never bought anything that carried it's value. Even money for money is no investment. In the world that I live in, there is no outward value and I am finding myself more and more, becoming dis-interested in stockpiling junk. I cannot sell everything I have and come out even. If I were to get into a bind, do I think I would be paid the same for an item I bought then sold? Sooner or later it is going to catch up to me. There is something of value to, "living within your means." This is the "real means", which is what I have equal to what I need. I hear the voices of spiritual redundancy, but this is really about being practical with my money and see what happens by not falling prey to the insanity. Blessings, r

P.S. It is not that I don't want God in my heart, but rather, for me to leave to make room for him.

No comments:

Post a Comment