Friday, June 26, 2009

In Passing

I was going through the music of MJ after his passing, all the way back to the Jackson 5. His music played an instrumental part in my becoming a melodic groover (fancy name for a drummer). As I went through each song, I once again relived every episode that I was chronologically engaged in. Most of it was about girls and that lonely, scared little boy inside of me. I took from it what I needed and jumped back to where I currently was and what I was currently doing. It is too bad that the rest of the mourners aren't doing that. What I just described to you is how a person can wake up. You can snap a spell of illusion by consciously watching: where you are mentally, where it is trying to take you and just how real that state is. Blessings, r

No comments:

Post a Comment