Tuesday, June 9, 2009

Nicodemus i Am

"You hear the wind, but you do not know where it comes from or where it is going. So it is with those born of the spirit." Can I truly live my entire life based on those simple words? How can such a simple statement send me beyond my humanism? In those words are a description and prescription for life: To be born of the spirit. I would encourage you to read and re-read, again and again John chapter 3. For me, it is the greatest piece of literature ever written. Do something favorable for yourself. Spend a week reading it every morning and spend your days trying your best to understand it's meaning. He will come as he promised, for he is the Truth. Watch for the lower world to attack you (in your head) as you contemplate the meaning. The closer we get to the light, the greater the darkness tries to invade. You can win! Blessings, r

No comments:

Post a Comment