Thursday, June 4, 2009

No Doubts

It is funny to watch an old body try to keep up with a young mind. I am so amazed at life's cycles. Whether it be physical, financial, emotional or spiritual, I can do anything in the next few moments. All that is needed is a few short bursts to get me through any day, (a day in which I may be devastated during my morning scheduling). The question is who is doing the scheduling and at what pace do the listed items need to be done? I have grown accustom to premeditated pace. I do make lists from time to time, but I need to understand that I can only do one thing at a time. If I prioritize my list, then the important things (especially the ones I really dread doing)can be accomplished in order. What is my life's greatest priority right now? How important is it, really? Often times I have to move myself to the side to get the answer. Keep it simple, make a list, prioritize that list, start at the top and focus on one thing at a time. It is very important for me to scratch off the one's I completed. It gives me a great sense of accomplishment and allows me to remember what I do from moment to moment. If I don't get to everything, I can put those at the top of tomorrow's list. Remember to leave tomorrow on that piece of paper. You won't be needing it until then, (effort - relaxation). Enjoy your day! Blessings, r

No comments:

Post a Comment