Monday, May 25, 2009

Nut Cuttin

It appears that when I feel the best, I am really at my worst and when I feel at my worst, I am really at my best. There is a war waging inside of me. One part is good, the other is bad and it is my soul they want to capture. So I must decide which side to choose. That is the hard part. The seen and unseen enemy is very canny. It knows me better than I know myself. It is a great master of the masquerade. It is illusory in nature and camouflages itself in a mass array of deception. The only thing I can attest to, is it's constant effort to control my thinking. Most feel it would be considered the easy way, but it is not. Neither side is the easy way. There are many who feel that the bad enemy is constituted by the coming of the anti-christ. What I can agree to is what IS happening. According to my friend John, a disciple of Christ, and as it pertains to me in the here and now and hereafter (these components cannot be independent of one another for they are the same), the anti-christ is already here and has been here from the beginning. So for the sake of making a very deliberate and practical point, the anti-christ, ruler of the world, is not an outward representative, but an inward ruler in my mind. The world is not my car, my house, government, my rights, war, disease, death, my circumstances, my money or anything I may or may not possess. The world is fear, worry, anxiousness, greed, jealousy, lust, and especially guilt, doubt, shame, self- condemnation and self-judgement. Christ had no home he could lay his head. Why? He knew what the "home as a possession" represented. He told us that if we wanted to be perfect, we should "sell all our possessions and give the money to the poor." Are you beginning to catch my drift? Possessions are cheap thrills and plastic, but the real enemy is what they represent to us in our mind and how we misguidedly use them to fill deficiencies in our heart (This is a fact, but do not think for one moment that you have the right to blame yourself for that would be furthering anguish). Do you see, "in the world, but not of it," yet? Inward conflict is the battleground. The unseen ruler must be seen. It is not what you have or (especially) don't have that is the problem. It is how they are used against you and you don't even realize it. Your birthright of peace and eternity (the present moment) are already yours. This is what Christ did for us. Stop trying so hard to earn a worldly or spiritual life. The former yields only itself, again and again, the latter you already have but haven't realized it or it's remarkable value. The worldly (mind) life is only an illusion. It's intent is to keep you trapped. Take your birth rite and get down to the business of seeing the good and waking up to the evil one's trick of self-deception, you are none of those things! Stop taking orders from the bottom places and if at all possible, hang on until the calvary (calgary)gets there. Go for the HIGH LIFE! Blessing, R

No comments:

Post a Comment