Thursday, May 14, 2009

In God I Trust

Well boys and girls I have a good ole southern cold, and feel like southern crap. My ancestors at the Alamo didn't need lame excuses, so in that legacy I will shut up and finish this day, the best I can. Someone asked if I had any thoughts about "In God We Trust" being taken off of currency and government buildings. I was curious, but just answered a simple "no" because the right answer had already been sounded 2K years ago by another dude. In terms of taxation, someone picked up a coin and handed it to Jesus in which he replied, "Whose picture is on the coin?" They replied, "Caesar."
"Well then, give to Caesar what is Caesar's and give to God what is God's." Nuff said if you ask me. Pay your taxes and don't cheat. Giving to God is being honest, sharing your wealth with others and not being greedy or lustful with money. Pretty Simple. If you need that on your currency as a reminder then by all means, revolt! But if you think most Americans "Trust in God" and not themselves, think again. The time for righting wrongs, for you, is now and it is as easy as baking cookies. Just for Today, Amend your ways by being consciously honest in all that you do. Keep it simple, R

No comments:

Post a Comment