Monday, February 1, 2010

Inward Toast

From a letter to a friend:

Good Morning,

Thank you for your e-mail. I read some very important me from you. It was heart felt and true. I used to rely solely on how I was doing by other people's reflection about me, ( I am referring to the "good stuff," of course). As I begin to move more inwardly towards myself, I see the presence of two things. These "things" are the two halves of a man. One is the mystical and magical "kingdom of heaven" within, the second is the dark world of illusion and tyranny. Both, of which, are indefinite and both of which want my soul. Happiness exists as my awareness of the present state, for I am only a receiving set and not a sending unit. A natural separatist. Great title for a new political party, huh? blessing, r

No comments:

Post a Comment