Wednesday, February 3, 2010

Dumb driven cattle...

There is nothing more important to me than any guilt, fear or negativity (should it arise) from my "consciously justified" desire to separate from the herd. J. Krishnamurti once said that, "if Christianity and Muslims, alike, would allow doubt, their empires would crumble."** So often, I allow myself to fall into ruts because I allow other things to spread their blankets over my inward negativities, yet, if the blankets where removed, the negativity would still be there. I can no longer see fear nor all these said "negativities" to constitute some calling upon anything else, but my total involvement with that present state(no matter what it may invoke). It is the total involvement of the state that determines and dictates a rise to spiritual health, understanding and truth and can never be located in any other context. blessings, r

** taken from podcast #153 @ superwisdom.com

No comments:

Post a Comment