Friday, February 5, 2010

Que

There is no other person in the world I would rather spend time with then myself and there is no other person in the world I would rather speak with then my wife, Leah. How wonderful is the consummate marriage, how wonderful is the inspired life. It is truly amazing how little we actually do and how lovingly we are carried by the mystery of God. Do you have to work at taking a breath? How amazingly magical is the oxidation of the blood from the lungs and you do not even have to think about it. Just getting up and walking to get something from another room is so phenomenal and incomprehensible, yet we effortlessly do it a thousand times a day. It is good to be alive, really alive and consciously aware of these present states. How sublime life can be by noticing even the slightest intricacies. Less of me. More of Thee. blessings, r

No comments:

Post a Comment