Monday, April 18, 2011

Guilt

Guilt is an illusion of not being. Whenever I feel guilty, it is because something has bumped into a memory. Something has re-occurred. It is not new and needs a neutral investigation (especially if I have sensed this illness before) on my part. I have created a sensation or feeling and that feeling is entirely based on a memory, past experience, previous response or ideation as to what I think, or others think, I need to be. I am in conflict. It is a condition that has originated in my mind and it can, and usually, involves others. I have allowed a philosophy or doctrine, about whatever, to lead into an imaginary world of white houses and white picket fences. My response to this phenomena is negative. I act because, inwardly, I feel inadequate. Do others try to create this way of life in me? Absolutely, because man is evil. Man is not to blame because he is asleep. No one is to blame, because that starts it all over again. I cannot blame myself or point a finger, either. Am I to live according to their principles? Absolutely not, but I don't see that I do. I am asleep. I hand myself over every time and it is the motivator in everything I do and I resent it deeply. That is obvious because I am not happy. What about my body? What about desire and passion? What about those identifications with what I think I should be? It is all relative and I should look at this pattern. I must break off these relationships. It is hard to do if I am constantly fed the food of artificial stimulation. In other words, my identifications are joined not with who I am, but with who I think I should be. Try to see this.

No comments:

Post a Comment