Wednesday, September 29, 2010

Isthmus

In Reality there can be no fear, because in Reality there is NO ENTITY that exists that can be afraid. Try to see the you your are not. Try to see that you are this oneness. You are in the flow of Reality. Try to see this, then BE what you SEE. I heard this in a seminar from Vernon Howard. I was startled by the fact that I live at something else and this "something else" cannot see this fact. It cannot see the fact because it does not exist in that plane or dimension. I live from a logical and mechanical mindset. If I let my mind rest and allow a quiet presence, wanting to see this principle, this fact; then the flow of Reality can be seen, felt and heard. This is something that must be taken and allowed to settle in. Take all the time you need, it is worth it.

If it is true that I will never be able to get it all done, then why do I hurry at any of it. r

No comments:

Post a Comment