Monday, January 24, 2011

You, Me, I and We

Funny how anytime I write it is inevitable that the word you, me, I or we is referred to. As if there is a point of origin or direction that needs to be established in order to confer a point. In times of difficulty, "I" is the prevailing theme. We here this "I" resounding again and again in thought. Many times we yearn to remove ourselves from this "I" but, getting out of and changing are not the same thing. It comes down to what we are living from. Often, I and we get jumbled together as if they were different. In reality, they are the same. Both are used together as a point of emphasis, used to separate, displace or find common ground. This is simply generalization and provides no proper method of, "getting out of". There can be no You, Me, I or We if we truly want to be removed from ourselves. This only bundles and causes more confusion. Getting out of, is a condition by which we allow the You, Me, I or We to exist, but rather than scream out for detachment or unification, simply watch how these four entities try to unite or separate. We must choose to acknowledge them, but we do not let the watching self be guided or directed by them. We let them exist. They have no power to help or separate. Our help is the retiring of this unification and this "absence of unification" is our only source of real strength. r

No comments:

Post a Comment