Thursday, August 5, 2010

Ceiling Fans

It is okay to quietly admit to yourself that you cannot live without him spiritually, mentally, physically and emotionally. But know this: The greater your desires to move closer to The Father, the greater your false nature increases the production of evil. I had come out of a quiet period when looking up, I noticed the fan in my bedroom. How perfectly still the lamp remained with the blades whirling just inches above it. How close, also, is my head to my heart. "Being in the world, but not of it," is only divisible by the simpleness of awareness and the small, little conscious efforts I make daily. What great relief these little crosses bring. I can spend a lifetime filling my head with the wisdom of the ages, but they can never trickle down to my heart without the love and devotion I have for Jesus Christ. Stay with him my friends. amen

No comments:

Post a Comment