Monday, July 13, 2009

I am the Universe

I used to think that being alone was supposed to be uncomfortable. Then my selfishness protected my drug addiction by not wanting to share me with the world. I then got into recovery and they shouted that isolation was a trigger for relapse, hmmm... Then I read the words of Christ who told me the kingdom of heaven was within. If that is so, and it be my aim, then how else would I find this kingdom if not alone by myself guided by an unstructured inquiry? A finding that must originate in the quietest void of my heart that connects to the omniscient spirit and guiding energy of the universe. How could it be different, if not the same? Yeng and Yang, right and wrong, black and white, be done with that sorting. Truth can only be truth, not invented, but discovered. It can be described but not defined. If used rightly and correctly, a man alone, focusing on the wordless voice of his heart (not his babbling,wordful, instruction seeking mind), would be as powerful and could do more than the greatest army on earth. Go to superwisdom.com, today, to get more insight to the Tao de Ching. Follow the instructions of this wonderful podcast. blessings, r

No comments:

Post a Comment