Monday, July 27, 2009

Congestion

There will be times, along the way, where I seem to be drifting. Wandering around searching for that inspiration that I so, consciously, worked for in the past. The most important thing for me is that I can handle as much truth that is available, until I run away. I can run as far and as fast as I can, but Truth never wavers. It graciously and lovingly awaits my return. I always seem to return in my own cognisance. I rebel against everything that is not the apparent truth to me. I twist and contort truth mind pictures until I see that it is not going to fit, then finally when nothing else works, I let go. It is in these times of congestion that the dawn of truth beckons me. I must first and foremost, slow down. A lot can be found in slowing the mind down. Congestion is marked by the speed in which my mind travels. My conscious efforts to bring it to an abrupt halt are necessary and make way for the upward new. It all goes back to, and centers around, Now. The precious present moment. It is okay to stop and step back. It is okay to start over if I have found myself lost or confused. It is okay to start over, right now. Who needs to know? My only life need only be unique to me. blessings, r

No comments:

Post a Comment