Sunday, December 26, 2010

Sometimes

Sometimes life, as I know it, pulls real hard. Sometimes it even hurts and doesn't make sense. I often hurt others too. I like to fight. I like to push back as hard as I can. I like to pout when I don't get what I want and I like to blame others. I can be like this for a long time, but you know what? I can NOT be like that too. I can be quiet and still. I don't HAVE to rush everything. I can sit with nothing to do and not entertain my thoughts. I can leave the books closed. I can NOT try to fix everything or feel responsible for things not working out. I can choose to not cry. I can be tired. I can let whatever that wants to happen, just happen. I can breathe easy and not work so hard at life. I can feel empty and not be afraid. r

No comments:

Post a Comment