Thursday, March 10, 2011

The Life

"If anyone would come after me, he must pick up his cross daily and follow me. For whoever wants to save his life will lose it, but whoever loses his life for me will find it. What good is it if a man gain the whole world yet lose or forfeit his very self." Luke 9:23-25

I were a silver cross and chain around my neck. I do not wear it on the outside, for if I did, my ego would get involved and I have enough of that. I wear it close to my heart. I know where it is. I also know how difficult it is. My friend Mark stated, in a group discussion last Saturday, "Thank God there is another way." "If anyone would come after me," implies that there is effort involved. It also declares that anyone is eligible and should you choose this way today, that you are not unique and you must forfeit such ideas. This is oneness with all things, not separate. It is He who has prepared the way for you. It is a time for conscious celebration. r

No comments:

Post a Comment