Sunday, November 21, 2010

Dunce

The only problem that I have ever had in my entire life; the cause of all of my insecurities , fears and dilemmas is simply that I cannot sit still. I refuse to even briefly see the possibility of a non-vibratory life. You would think that a man could mold himself in such a way, but it is obvious, that he cannot. He unknowingly and sleeplessly makes himself status quo and ordinary. Upon seeing this, he should never again fight against what he himself cannot change. This is the mistake the restless society makes. There are a few exceptions who awakened to this phenomena of sleepfulness and mindlessness. They left with us ways to live, to see through this foggy life. Their hope was for us to see and walk our own path as they did, that with enough small, daily intentions, we could, one day, get up and walk away from ourselves, completely and wholly. . Truth will lead me to authentication, not man. I must ultimately find and follow my own path, guided by those who have lived by a similar spirit. It is feint and easy to miss. It does not vibrate like the world does. Find truth and sit still. Everything else is a smoke screen to more vibration and activity. " A little consideration as to who I ought to be, rather than, what I should do is in order." Meister Eckhart. The story of Mary and Martha come to mind as well. Happy Thanksgiving!

No comments:

Post a Comment