Tuesday, July 27, 2010

Aquarius

Age is nothing more than a measurement of time for the imagination to create illusion. Therefore, in most, age has nothing to do with wisdom. I do not live the dreams of my father, nor the illusions handed down to me. I know that it is a child, perhaps, who carries the most wisdom because it knows it knows nothing. It chooses to be submissive to knowledge it doesn't understand, therefore, it is free of man's attempt to control or suppress it. The child will not fight because it wants nothing you have to offer. The child will let you win. Now, more often than not, there may come a time when the child can no longer remain immune to your demands and attacks. Through time and age(not wisdom), it unnaturally learns a way like yours, to which, childfulness becomes a very narrow gate, often evading even memory. So, what is it that you think I really need to know? Reality tells the child you have no way, you have no life and you have no truth, to which it is content. R

1 comment:

  1. This is awesome. You're a friggen mastermind!!
    I am running a morning meeting at the office off of this blog-I'd love you to run blogs on my company website when we open in Alabama just about character, leadership, and integrity. Love you Dad! See you sooner than later!

    Mo

    ReplyDelete