Wednesday, July 14, 2010

Along Came A Spider

There is a train that comes along every minute. You may get on or get off anytime you like. Vernon Howard

I have enjoyed the liberation that comes from these words. I can get off anytime I am satisfied with my current condition. A simple form of acceptance that brings me peace and contentment, but due to my uncanny ability to fall asleep, however, new storms come and once again, I must endure until the train comes. I must waiver through whatever wants to happen until the train arrives, and yes, it does arrive!!!! Not because I will it to, but because that is what it does. It is always on time. So, let Reality carry you for a while and see what happens. Stop insisting that things turn out a certain way. Allow truth to come to your aid, let it be the guide. Let your life be lived instead of driving yourself through it, day after day. Put down your books for a while and listen. Slow down to watch your hand stirring the tea. Get your mind and body in the same place, the same space and watch what happens. It is amazing. Blessings, Randall

No comments:

Post a Comment